Killer Rabbits Ep. 1 Killer Rabbits Ep. 1

...

this is the worst thing i have ever seen

Chavs Chavs

:D

hah! i really liked this!!! fucking hate chavs, they should all burn n shit. one threatened to kill me at work :D what a loser. we need more flashes showing these batty boys trying to scavenge a big mac. if anyone doesnt know what a chav is, look at good ol' urban dictionary.

chav = twat

My Tear for London My Tear for London

wow

quite moving. i also live in London. its nice that you put a tribute. heres a message to:
Holsteincow:
your a fucking nobrot. i hope you get cancer, or get bombed. how dare you say that we had it coming. would you like it if i said

"9/11.... yeah you had it coming" and as a fact, britons do not hate americans.

RaidenX RaidenX

fucking brilliant

this is bloody amazing....so godamn addictive... i died like 3 times in a row, and there was about a million pick ups, and i fired about 50 million bullets, lik 8 rockets, a few beams... it was MAD

End Game [DJ CehMuora Re-Amp] End Game [DJ CehMuora Re-Amp]

hmm

its a bit rough around the edges, but i love the feel and melody - i think the snare needs more high end on it!

tidy it up and it will be delicious :D

madnessassault responds:

yeah :3

Dubcore WIP Dubcore WIP

Jazz Master Flash

hey man, nice WIP

I love the percussion, especially the toms (?) - they sound mint!

Not too keen on the wobble itself though, sounds a little tinny - maybe throw a layer underneath it which is really low freq? i think that might make it less ear-achey...

saying that, this is a WIP so its probably a fart compared to the finished product

keep it up broski :)

mr-jazzman responds:

Well, if you're having problems with the trebles, it could be that the treble's just a tad too high. I cannot WAIT till I get my new headphones so that I can correct some of this stuff!

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

naughty!!

Cant wait to hear the finished version dude, so far it sounds cheeky as fuck :D