Killer Rabbits Ep. 1 Killer Rabbits Ep. 1

...

this is the worst thing i have ever seen

Chavs Chavs

:D

hah! i really liked this!!! fucking hate chavs, they should all burn n shit. one threatened to kill me at work :D what a loser. we need more flashes showing these batty boys trying to scavenge a big mac. if anyone doesnt know what a chav is, look at good ol' urban dictionary.

chav = twat

My Tear for London My Tear for London

wow

quite moving. i also live in London. its nice that you put a tribute. heres a message to:
Holsteincow:
your a fucking nobrot. i hope you get cancer, or get bombed. how dare you say that we had it coming. would you like it if i said

"9/11.... yeah you had it coming" and as a fact, britons do not hate americans.

001_McRemix 001_McRemix

ouch

watching that made my eyes burn... it was good, but so random. you put lotsa work into it tho, keep it upskis

Ninja'shi Ninja'shi

pretty good...

for your first attempt at a movie, i would say, that was pretty good. it could do with some sound though, and maybe more fluent animation. practice makes perfect. keep it up!

Dragonball R: Trailer Dragonball R: Trailer

pretty good

that looks real good. but it looks as though u have drawn over DBZ video clips. i like the effects on it. i look forward to it- keep up the good work ^_^

Warrior Boarder Warrior Boarder

cool....

now im not usually a fan of skateboarding or anything- but that was just cool. the basket ball bit was awesome! keep up the good work!!!

-please-
^_^

Ninja Tournament #1 Ninja Tournament #1

GOOD!!^_^

that wasnt half bad at all, a bit short, but i liked it alot, keep up the good work man

Banana Fingers EP. 3 Banana Fingers EP. 3

really good! ^_^

i love it. i love it as much as a fat boy loves cake. -fin

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

FUCKING AWESOME

wow this is amazing- the backgrounds are really detailed- aswell as the water ^_^, also the animation is really good- well bloody done m8